SELF MANAGED SUPER FUNDS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE. DOES IT SUIT YOU?
Frequently asked questions about Super Fund Finance
- I have lost $50,000 in my super in the last 3 years and would like to manage it myself through an SMSF to invest directly into property. I now have only $150,000 left and would like to know how I can use finance to fund my super myself?
- My name is John I am 55 years old and I have $200,000 in super and have only five years to retirement and would like to purchase a $500,000 property using $150,000 for the deposit on the property. Would super fund finance help me to set this up?
- My wife and myself and brother and sister would like to purchase a property jointly using our superannuation, we have approximately total of $300,000 together and would like to purchase 2 properties at $500,000 and would like to have finance for my superfund to set this up?
- Is the fund strictly for retirement benefits only?
- Don’t have the time and skills?
- How will switching to a self-managed fund affect your current super?
Call us and see how you can use your SMSF
We can answer all of your questions and show you how to invest in property with your SMSF